50 Best Things to Do in Naples
"Looking for fun things to do in Naples with kids,
on a Florida beach vacation? "
Just like the grown-ups, kids want fun things to do on a beach vacation too! There’s lots of kid-friendly activities and fun family things to do in Naples Florida.
Water fun, theme parks, mini-golf, museums, tours and adventures and tons of really cool stuff for kids in Naples! 50 Fun Things to Do in Naples with Kids!
Family Things to do in Naples
- Corkscrew Swamp Sanctuary
- Awesome tour on a boardwalk through cool landscape. Inexpensive. See Florida birds and wildlife. Not a spot to let kids ‘venture off on their own’! One of THE best things to do in Naples with kids!
375 Sanctuary Rd. W., Naples ....239-348-1522
- King Richard’s Fun Park
- Rides, laser tag, video games, rock-climbing wall & more. Great for kids & teens. One of the great fun things to do in Naples with kids! Package deals available.
6780 North Airport Rd., Naples....239-598-2042
- Naples Zoo
- Nice animal, bird and reptile exhibits. Shows at various times. Eating area with healthy food choices. One of the very popular things to do in Naples with kids.
1590 Goodlette-Frank Rd., Naples....239-262-5409
- Conservancy of Southwest Florida
- Nature Centre has birding and butterfly trails, guided boat tours, kayak rentals, nature store,Wildlife Rehabilitation Center, special events
1450 Merrihue Drive, Naples.....239-262-0304
- J.N. Ding Darling Wildlife Refuge
-Located in Sanibel Island, about 40 minutes from Naples. Inexpensive. Drive or walk through world-famous bird and animal sanctuary. One of the most educational, fun and fascinating things to do in Naples with kids! A personal favorite of mine!
1 Wildlife Dr., Sanibel Island, FL....239-472-1100
- Rookery Bay National Estuarine Research Reserve
-Learning center with daily programs, nature trails, aquariums, hands-on exhibits, art gallery,
special events, guided trips - kayak
300 Tower Rd., Naples.... 239-417-6310
- A combination aquarium and museum with neat exhibits and displays. 3-D theatre. Living
reef tank, butterfly garden. Great for young kids, teens, and adults.
- Sanctuary Skate Park Inc-30,0000 sq', veert ramp, street course, mini ramp & pro shop
East Naples Community Park, Naples....941-649-6536
- Sun ‘N’ Fun Lagoon
- Water park fun for all ages!One of the great things to do in Naples with kids on a hot day!
15000 Livingston Rd., Naples …..239-252-4000
-Gathering shells is one of the fun family activities to do in Naples. Identify the various kinds of shells. Use a 'mesh bag' for collecting!
Naples Beaches!Best of inexpensive things to do in Naples with kids.
- Florida Panther & 10,000 Islands Wildlife Refuge
-Nature trails, special events. Don't expect to see a panther!
3860 Tollgate Blvd., Naples...239-353-8443
- Collier Seminole State Park
- A Florida state park. Lots of opportunities to explore this large mangrove swamp by canoe, bike, or hiking. Canoe rentals available. Fishing, boat ramps, camping, picnic areas.
20200 Tamiami Trail E., Naples...239-394-3397
- Naples Pier
-Most popular of Naples attractions. Great spot to see Naples beaches, fishing (no charge), birding,people watch, enjoy a fabulous Naples sunset!One of the perfect things to do in Naples with kids any time!
25-12th Ave. S., Naples....239-213-3062
- Everglades National Park
- 2500 sq mile Florida National Park. Hiking, camping, canoeing, birding, picnic spots, biking trails, guided programs, walking trails, 4 visitor centers.One of many exciting things to do in Naples with kids!
Shark Valley Visitor Center, 36000 SW 8th St., Miami...305-221-8776
- Babcock Wilderness Adventures
- Swamp Buggy Tour through Cypress Swamp & guided tour! Panthers, alligators and other Florida wildlifeand Florida birds. Picnic facilities, restaurant available.
8000 State Road 31, Punta Gorda, FL....1-800-500-5583
- Everglades Island Air Boat Tours
-Airboat rides trhough the Everglades! Short or longer rides.
929 Dupont St., Everglades City, FL.....239-695-2333
- Big Cypress National Preserve
-Large national preserve. Camping, kayaking, hiking, birding, and canoeing. Endangered animals
and birds find protection here and are sometimes sighted!
33100 Tamiami Trail E., Ochopee, FL 239-695-1164
- Naples Princess Cruises
- Afternoon, evening sunset cruises, indoor or outdoor seating, calm water cruise .
550 Port-O-Call Way, Naples ...239-649-2275
- Tin City
- A fun shopping spot on the Naples waterfront, for the family. Unique shops, souvenirs, special events for kids, restaurants.
1200-5th Ave. S., Naples....239-262-4200
- Cambier Park
- Great kid’s playground and covered pavilion. Special events, too.
698-6th Ave. S., Naples....239-213-3058
- Dolphin Explorer
- 3 hour tours to see and learn about dolphins. 200+ dolphins named and catalogued!
- See Manatees
- Guaranteed to 'see a manatee' trips. If you don't see one, you don't pay.
525 Newport Drive, Naples....239-642-8818
- Kayak Rentals (@ Naples Bay Resort)
1500-5th Ave. S., Naples....239-530-5134
KOA Naples, 1700 Barefoot Williams Rd., Naples...239-774-5455
Fakahatchee Strand Preserve State Park, 137 Coastline Dr., Copeland, FL...239-695-4593. Florida camping at a Florida State Park is the ultimate adventure for kids! Another one of the cool things to do in Naples with kids!
- Kayak/Hobie Rentals
- Single or kayak for 2 through calm waters. See birds and wildlife.
- Extreme Family Sun Spot Naples ….239-774-0061
- Naples Kayak Company, 11369 #. Tamiami Trail, Naples, FL 239-262-6149
- Palm Cottage
- Tour the oldest home in Naples, and learn about the history of Naples.
137-12th Ave., Naples....239-261-8164
- A Shurr Adventure
Kayak eco-tours in the Everglades National Park or the Big Cypress Preserve. See gators, Florida
birds, dolphins, manatees.
Everglades City, FL....239-695-2576
- Cheeburger, Cheeburger!
- An awesome place for a family to enjoy a good burger, fries and customized shakes A fun way to end the day when visitng
Sanibel Island, Fort Myers and/or J.N. Ding Darling Wildlife Refuge! Another one of the super cool things to do in Naples with kids!
1975 Periwinkle Way, Sanibel Island, FL...239-472-6111
11595 Kelly Rd, Ft. Myers, FL....239-437-1512
- Cool Beans Cruises
- Fun, relaxing cruises on a catamaran. Enjoy the sights, the sunset, do some shelling. Good for the entire family.
278 Capri Blvd., Naples....239-777-0020
Coral Cay Adventure Golf, 2205 Tamiami Trail E., Naples...239-793-4999
- Jet ski rentals
- wave runner rentals
@ Tin City, Naples Boat & Jet Ski Rentals, 550 Port O' Call Way, Naples...239-774-0479
- Children’s Museum of Naples
OPENING FALL 2011!*****
- Interactive exhibits to explore for the whole family!
501 Goodlette-Frank Rd., Naples....239-514-0084
- Bike rentals
-Need more things to do in Naples with kids? Tour Naples and enjoy the sights!
Trek Bicycle Store. Rentals come with helmet, lock, bag & maps at no extra charge.US#41 & 91st Ave., Naples.....239-591-8735
Extreme Family Fun Spot Naples…. 239-774-0061
- Segway Tours
- Fun way to tour Naples!
Extreme Family Fun Spot( Kids must be 90lb.+)
- Boat Rentals
- Rent a boat and enjoy some fun on the water. Hire a captain or drive yourself, fishing rod rentals, fishing charters, life jackets, training available.
- Extreme Family fun Spot Naples .....239-774-0061
- Shopping at a Beach Store
- Lots of trinkets, souvenirs, inexpensive items, beach toys etc.
Alvin's Islands, 5295 Tamiami Trail N., Naples...239-262-1648
- Batting cages
-A variety of cages for all ages and skill levels.
King Richard’s Fun Park
Out of the Park.. Awesome, extreme batting cages!….239-405-8766
- Go Karts
Naples Go-Cart Center
-4 great go kart track, pinball, video arcade, mini-golf, 22000 sq’ paintball field
11402 Tamiami Trail E., Naples...... 239-774-7776
- Skate Board Parks
The Edge Johnny Nocerat Skate Park
1600 Fleischmann Blvd., Naples
- Skate boarding and biking. Wood and concrete ramps. All skill levels. Mini plaza, plaza, concrete snake run, pool and bowl.No supervision provided
- Velocity Skate Park
- Freestyle BMX, in-line skating and skateboarding facilities
3500 Thomasson Dr., Naples....239-793-4414
- Wheels Skate BMX Park
-Competitive BMX track, skateboard facilities
- Golden Gate Community Center, East Naples Community Park......239-348-7695
- Dancing for Kids
Club Ultra! Sunday night, dancing for teens 14yr-19yr.!
15495 Tamiami Trail, Naples......239-465-8477
- Kid’s Programs at Naples Resorts
Ritz Carlton, 280 Vanderbilt Beach, Naples...239-598-3300
Naples Grande Beach Resort, 475 Seagate Dr. Naples...1-888-722-1267
Naples Beach Hotel, 851 Gulf Shore Blvd., Naples....239-261-2222
Laplaya Beach & Golf Resort, 9891 Gulf Shore Blvd., Naples...1-800-237-6883
- Naples Beaches
THE BEST OF THE BEST things to do in Naples with kids, is spend time at a Beach!It's THE place to be in Naples!Some of the most fantastic things to do in Naples with kids, are on the beaches!
- Movie Theater
Regal Hollywood 20, 6006 Hollywood Dr., Naples....239-597-4252
Town Centre 6 Theater, 3855 Tamiami Trail, Naples....239-774-4800
Pavillion Cinemas, 833 Vanderbilt Beach Rd., Naples...239-596-0008
Silverspot @ Mercato, 9118 Strada Place, Naples....239-592-0300
- Need more family things to do in Naples with kids? Try this Family bowling facility. Automated scoring, cool music and lighting, video entertainment. Food available.
Beacon Bowl, 5400 Tamiami Trail N., Naples.....239-597-3452
Bowland Woodside, 8525 Radio Lane, Naples....239-455-3755
- Naples Trolley Tours
- guided tours of Naples. Take in the Naples' history & charm!
1010-6th Ave. S., Naples....1-800-592-0848
- Eagle Lakes Community Park
-lighted playground, softball & baseball field, soccer field, football field, basketball court, sheltered picnic area, spray ground play area, nature trail. Equipped with rest rooms
11565 Tamiami Trail E., Naples…. 239-252-4000
- Golden Gate Aquatic Center
- heated pool, kiddie’s pool, 2 –100”+ water slides, springboards
- 3300 Santa Barbara Blvd., Naples, Fl …239-252-6128
In my humble opinion, the 2 best family things to do in Naples, are free or very inexpensive. The beautiful pristine beaches of Naples are a fun playground for a family. Walk, swim, build a sandcastle, play frisbee, collect shells, have a snooze, enjoy the sights, or have a snooze! IT'S ALL GOOD ON THE BEACHES!
There are more nature parks and preserves in the Naples FL area per capita, than any other spot in the U.S.! The cost of taking a family to one of these parks or preserves is EXTREMELY reasonable.Don't miss these spectacular natural wonders of Southwest Florida!
Things to do in Florida with Kids
Looking for things to do in Florida with kids? There's SO MANY kid's activities in Florida!
The first that comes to mind for most families, is the ever popular Disney World, in Orlando.
Check out the gators and the airboat rides in the Everglades,
the fabulous Miami Seaquarium @ Key Biscayne, Cypress Gardens @ Winter Haven, Dinosaur World @ Plant City,
Extreme Indoor Karting @ Fort Lauderdale, Busch Gardens @ Tampa Bay, and the Kennedy Space Center @Cape Canaveral.
These are just a few of the very 'cool' things to do on family vacations in Florida with kids!
Return to Top
Return from Things to do in Naples with Kids to Things to do in Naples
Return from Things to do in Naples with Kids to Naples Florida Home Page