"Looking for fun things to do in Naples with kids,
on a Florida beach vacation?"
Just like the grown-ups, kids want fun things to do on a beach vacation too! There’s lots of kid-friendly activities and fun family things to do in Naples Florida.
Water fun, theme parks, mini-golf, museums, tours and adventures and tons of really cool stuff for kids in Naples!
Corkscrew Swamp Sanctuary
- Awesome tour on a boardwalk through cool landscape. Inexpensive. See Florida birds and wildlife. Not a spot to let kids ‘venture off on their own’! One of THE best things to do in Naples with kids!
375 Sanctuary Rd. W, Naples
King Richard’s Fun Park
- Rides, laser tag, video games, rock-climbing wall & more. Great for kids & teens. One of the great fun things to do in Naples with kids! Package deals available.
6780 North Airport Rd, Naples
- Nice animal, bird and reptile exhibits. Shows at various times. Eating area with healthy food choices. One of the very popular things to do in Naples with kids.
1590 Goodlette-Frank Rd, Naples
- Nature Centre has birding
and butterfly trails, guided boat tours, kayak rentals, nature store,
Wildlife Rehabilitation Center and some special events.
1450 Merrihue Drive, Naples
J.N. Ding Darling Wildlife Refuge
- Located in Sanibel Island, about 40 minutes from Naples. Inexpensive. Drive or walk through world-famous bird and animal sanctuary. One of the most educational, fun and fascinating things to do in Naples with kids! A personal favorite of mine!
1 Wildlife Dr, Sanibel Island, FL
Rookery Bay National Estuarine Research Reserve
- Learning center with daily programs, nature trails, aquariums, hands-on exhibits, art gallery, special events, guided trips - kayak.
300 Tower Rd, Naples
- A combination aquarium and museum with neat exhibits and displays. 3-D theatre. Living reef tank, butterfly garden. Great for young kids, teens, and adults.
Sanctuary Skate Park Inc
- 30,0000sq', veert ramp, street course, mini ramp & pro shop.
East Naples Community Park, Naples
Sun ‘N’ Fun Lagoon
- Water park fun for all ages! One of the great things to do in Naples with kids on a hot day!
15000 Livingston Rd, Naples
- Gathering shells is one of the fun family activities to do in Naples. Identify the various kinds of shells. Use a 'mesh bag' for collecting shells from Naples beaches! Best of inexpensive things to do in Naples with kids.
Florida Panther & 10,000 Islands Wildlife Refuge
- Nature trails, special events. Don't expect to see a panther!
3860 Tollgate Blvd, Naples
Collier Seminole State Park
- Florida state park. Lots of opportunities to explore this large mangrove swamp by canoe, bike, or hiking. Canoe rentals available. Fishing, boat ramps, camping, picnic areas.
20200 Tamiami Trail E., Naples
- Most popular of Naples attractions. Great spot to see Naples beaches, fishing (no charge), birding, people watch, enjoy a fabulous Naples sunset. One of the perfect things to do in Naples with kids any time!
25-12th Ave. S, Naples
Everglades National Park
- 2500sq mile Florida National Park. Hiking, camping, canoeing, birding, picnic spots, biking trails, guided programs, walking trails, 4 visitor centers. One of many exciting things to do in Naples with kids!
Shark Valley Visitor Center, 36000 SW 8th St, Miami, FL
Babcock Wilderness Adventures
- Swamp Buggy Tour through Cypress Swamp & guided tour! Panthers, alligators and other Florida wildlife and Florida birds. Picnic facilities, restaurant available.
8000 State Road 31, Punta Gorda, FL
Everglades Island Air Boat Tours
- Airboat rides trhough the Everglades! Short or longer rides.
929 Dupont St, Everglades City, FL
Big Cypress National Preserve
- Large national preserve. Camping, kayaking, hiking, birding, and canoeing. Endangered animals and birds find protection here and are sometimes sighted!
33100 Tamiami Trail E, Ochopee, FL
Naples Princess Cruises
- Afternoon, evening sunset cruises, indoor or outdoor seating, calm water cruise.
550 Port-O-Call Way, Naples
- A fun shopping spot on the Naples waterfront, for the family. Unique shops, souvenirs, special events for kids, restaurants.
1200-5th Ave. S, Naples
- Great kid’s playground and covered pavilion. Place for special events, too.
698-6th Ave. S, Naples
- 3 hour tours to see and learn about dolphins. 200+ different dolphins named and catalogued.
- Guaranteed to 'see a manatee' trips. If you don't see one, you don't pay.
525 Newport Drive, Naples
Kayak Rentals (@ Naples Bay Resort)
1500-5th Ave. S, Naples
1700 Barefoot Williams Rd, Naples
Fakahatchee Strand Preserve State Park
Florida camping at a Florida State Park is the ultimate adventure for kids! Another one of the cool things to do in Naples with kids!
137 Coastline Dr, Copeland, FL
- Single or kayak for 2 through calm waters. See birds and wildlife.
Extreme Family Sun Spot Naples
Naples Kayak Company, 11369 Tamiami Trail, Naples
- Tour the oldest home in Naples, and learn about the history of Naples.
137-12th Ave, Naples
A Shurr Adventure
Kayak eco-tours in the Everglades National Park or the Big Cypress Preserve. See gators, Florida birds, dolphins, manatees.
Everglades City, FL
- An awesome place for a family to enjoy a good burger, fries and customized shakes. Funny way to end the day when visitng Sanibel Island, Fort Myers and/or J.N. Ding Darling Wildlife Refuge. Another one of the super cool things to do in Naples with kids!
1975 Periwinkle Way, Sanibel Island, FL
11595 Kelly Rd, Ft. Myers, FL
Cool Beans Cruises
- Fun, relaxing cruises on a catamaran. Enjoy the sights, the sunset, do some shelling. Good for the entire family.
278 Capri Blvd, Naples
Coral Cay Adventure Golf, 2205 Tamiami Trail E, Naples
Jet Ski Rentals
- Wave runner rentals @ Tin City
Naples Boat & Jet Ski Rentals, 550 Port O' Call Way, Naples
Children’s Museum of Naples
- Interactive exhibits to explore for the whole family!
501 Goodlette-Frank Rd, Naples
- Need more things to do in Naples with kids? Tour Naples and enjoy the sights!
Trek Bicycle Store. Rentals come with helmet, lock, bag & maps at no extra charge.
US#41 & 91st Ave, Naples
Extreme Family Fun Spot Naples
- Fun way to tour Naples!
Extreme Family Fun Spot (kids must be 90lb+)
- Rent a boat and enjoy some fun on the water. Hire a captain or drive yourself, fishing rod rentals, fishing charters, life jackets, training available.
Extreme Family fun Spot Naples
Shopping at a Beach Store
- Lots of trinkets, souvenirs, inexpensive items, beach toys etc.
Alvin's Islands, 5295 Tamiami Trail N, Naples
-A variety of cages for all ages and skill levels. King Richard’s Fun Park Out of the Park. Awesome, extreme batting cages!
- Four great go kart track, pinball, video arcade, mini-golf, 22000 sq’ paintball field.
Naples Go-Cart Center
11402 Tamiami Trail E, Naples
The Edge Johnny Nocerat Skate Park
- Skate boarding and biking. Wood and concrete ramps. All skill levels. Mini plaza, plaza, concrete snake run, pool and bowl. No supervision provided.
1600 Fleischmann Blvd, Naples
Velocity Skate Park
- Freestyle BMX, in-line skating and skateboarding facilities
3500 Thomasson Dr, Naples
Wheels Skate BMX Park
- Competitive BMX track, skateboard facilities
Golden Gate Community Center, East Naples Community Park
Dancing for Kids
Sunday night, dancing for teens 14yr-19yr.
15495 Tamiami Trail, Naples
Naples Beach Hotel and Golf Club, 851 Gulf Shore Blvd, Naples
Laplaya Beach & Golf Resort, 9891 Gulf Shore Blvd, Naples
THE BEST OF THE BEST things to do in Naples with kids, is spend time at a beach! It's THE place to be in Naples! Some of the most fantastic things to do in Naples with kids, are on the beaches.
Regal Hollywood 20, 6006 Hollywood Dr, Naples
Town Centre 6 Theater, 3855 Tamiami Trail, Naples
Pavillion Cinemas, 833 Vanderbilt Beach Rd, Naples
Silverspot @ Mercato, 9118 Strada Place, Naples
- Need more family things to do in Naples with kids? Try this Family bowling facility. Automated scoring, cool music and lighting, video entertainment. Food available.
Beacon Bowl, 5400 Tamiami Trail N, Naples
Bowland Woodside, 8525 Radio Lane, Naples
Naples Trolley Tours
- Guided tours of Naples. Take in the Naples' history & charm!
1010-6th Ave. S, Naples
Eagle Lakes Community Park
- Lighted playground, softball & baseball field, soccer field, football field, basketball court, sheltered picnic area, spray ground play area, nature trail. Equipped with rest rooms.
11565 Tamiami Trail E, Naples
Golden Gate Aquatic Center
- Heated pool, kiddie’s pool, 2 –100”+ water slides, springboards.
3300 Santa Barbara Blvd, Naples
Family Things to do in Naples
In my humble opinion, the 2 best family things to do in Naples, are free or very inexpensive. The beautiful pristine beaches of Naples are a fun playground for a family. Walk, swim, build a sandcastle, play frisbee, collect shells, have a snooze, enjoy the sights, or have a snooze. IT'S ALL GOOD ON THE BEACHES.
There are more nature parks and preserves in the Naples FL area per capita, than any other spot in the U.S.! The cost of taking a family to one of these parks or preserves is EXTREMELY reasonable. Don't miss these spectacular natural wonders of Southwest Florida.
Feb 28, 15 10:46 AM
Situated on the shores of the Gulf of Mexico in Marco Island FL, the Marco Beach Ocean Resort is an excellent choice of the upscale South Florida resorts, for the perfect beach vacation getaway!
Feb 27, 15 03:50 PM
Key West Fantasy Fest is a unique, whimsical and fun, annual Florida event! I'ts one of the very exciting things to do in Florida in late October!
Feb 27, 15 03:40 PM
The Florida Strawberry Festival is a light-hearted, family-focused, annual event, held in Plant City, Florida. One of the most popular Florida festivals!