Romantic Things to Do
in Naples on
Your Beach Vacation
Looking for romantic things to do in Naples?
Find romantic activities, hotels and restaurants in Naples.... the ultimate Florida beach destination for couples.
All Florida beaches are romantic. There’s something very alluring and sensuous about a tropical beach. The sun. The sand. The surf.
provides the perfect combination of ‘everything romantic’....it's one
of the best Florida beach vacation destination for couples.
There are luxurious resorts, restaurants and stellar beaches.
Here’s a collection of some ideas, including some more traditional romantic things to do.
Romantic Ideas For Things to Do in Naples
- Movie Theater. For a movie theatre experience a little out of the ordinary, try The Silverspot at Mercato.
- Boat Cruise. The Naples Princess has daily, sunset and dinner cruises. Charter a private cruise. Day cruises to Key West.
- Take Photos.
Take pics of one another. Ask a passerby to take a photo of the 2 of
you. Or hire a photographer for a photo shoot. Awesome keepsake of your
- Videos. More romantic things to do in Naples. Take some video footage of your partner, on the beach, at a nature park, by sunset. These can be tons of fun to do. Find someone to take a video of the 2 of you.
- Picnic. Choose some favorite picnic foods and head for a favorite spot. Any of the beaches are perfect for picnics.
- Overnight camping. Beach camping for the more adventurous outdoor types. Try the KOA site.
- Beaches. A most sensuous spot. Take in a hot game of frisbee or collect shells. Bask in the sun’s rays on the warm sand. Have a snooze together on a blanket on the sand. One of the best romantic things to do in Naples and it's free.
- Sunsets. The Gulf of Mexico. Just enjoy the stellar
sunset views on Florida’s west coast. An all-time favorite of lovers'
romantic things to do in Naples. Blissful.
- Nature Parks and Preserves. Explore the Corkscrew Swamp and all it’s beauty.
- Book a Jacuzzi Suite. The Inn on Fifth and LaPlaya Beach & Golf Resort offer this ‘hot’ option.
- Afternoon by the resort pool. Spend a lazy, sultry afternoon by the pool. Savor a favorite drink and melt away the afternoon. Together.
- Kayaking. For the more adventurous couples, rent a kayak for two, and explore one of the nature preserves in Naples.Try Naples Kayak Company for rentals.
- Take-out food and a movie. Grab some eats from your favorite take-out spot or deli. Try Whole Foods Market (Mercato) or Wynn’s Market Deli for some awesome take-out specialties. Rent a movie you’ll both enjoy and spend the evening ‘in’.
- Hit ‘Happy Hour’. Try a night on the town and sharing some conversation with some good wine and choice hors d’oeuvres... incomparable for a great date idea.
- The Naples Philharmonic Center for the Arts. Lots of events, performances and exhibitions to take in.
There's nothing more romantic than a special dinner out at a romantic
restaurant. Here's a few of our top picks for a evening of romance.
Naples Florida Home > Activities