Your Guide to
Naples Farmers Markets
The Farmers Markets in Naples, showcase the best of locally grown
You’ll also find wonderful hand-made products such as pasta,
sauces, honey, oils, vinegars, seafood, preserves, seasonings, honey,
bread, cheese and various gift items such as soap, candles and jewelry
at these charming community markets.
Take in a stroll through one of the local markets.... enjoy the sights, sounds, smells and tastes.
floral scents, the delicate aroma of the freshly picked produce, the
colorful displays, and the great taste of the food samplings, all make
for a very enjoyable experience and a perfect way to spend a few hours.
a perfect outing for families, couples or even a solo adventure.
up a coffee at your favorite coffee shop and plan to spend some time
taking in the atmosphere of a community farmer’s market in Naples.
you’re looking for things to do, be sure to plan to include a
visit to a least one, when visiting this beautiful SW Florida beach destination.
There are several reasons why it’s smart to purchase fruits and vegetables that are grown close to home.
- Very 'fresh produce. The fruits and veggies are usually picked just before the market times, in order to ensure top-notch freshness.
- Grocery store produce has usually had a very long journey and was picked long before shipping.
- Helps keep the earth ‘green’. When you buy produce and food that is produced locally, it saves the excessive, unnecessary emissions from the vehicles transporting them.
- Greater nutritional value and better flavor than grocery store equivalents
Listings of Naples Farmers Markets
For Naples and surrounding area.
- Fair Grounds Flea Market with Farmers Market
Collier County Fairgrounds in Naples
Saturday and Sunday, 7am-2pm
- Immokalee Market
The vendors at this market sell produce that isn’t shipped out of the local area.
424 New Market Road East, Immokalee
Open from October to May, 7 days/ week, sunrise-sunset. Open limited times and hours for the rest of the year.
The best time to visit is mid to late afternoon, ‘after picking’.
For further information, call 239-658-3505
- The Market at Goodlette-Frank
6000 Goodlette Road North, Naples
November – May, Saturdays 8am-1pm , June – October 4th Saturdays 8am-1pm
Need more information? 239-593-7600
- North Naples Green Market
Indoor Summer Market – May to October 8am-1pm, Olympia Park, 2320 Vanderbilt Beach Road
Outdoor Winter Market.– November to April, 8am-1pm, Coconut Point Green Market
More information? 239-594-9358
- Third Street Farmers Market
This is a popular Naples Farmers market!
Fresh veggies, fruits, sweet treats, seafood, prepared food items, gift items and much more.
I especially enjoy this market and love the dried pasta and fresh mozzarella from Naples Pasta Company. Heavenly!
3rd Street, parking lot behind Tommy Bahamas
Saturdays 7:30-11:30 a.m., all year.
Call 239-261-8936 for more information.
- St. Monica's Market Wednesdays 1:30-5:30 pm, October to beginning of April. St. Monica's Episcopal Church, 7070 Immokalee Road, 917-612-5863 for more information (Ask for Tom)
- Bonita Springs Farmers M.
Riverside Park, Bonita Springs
Open from November to April, Wednesdays from 7am-1pm
Further information? 239-980-9626
- River District Farmers M.
2000 West 1st Street, Ft Myers (under the Caloosahatchee Bridge)
The market is held year round, Thursdays, 7am-1pm,
Further information? 239-321-7100
Marco Island Farmers M.
Vendors for Homemade pastas, sauces, soups, honey, preserves, bakery items, bread, spices and seasonings, olives
Vendors for glassware, hats, pottery, candles, soaps, flowers
Fresh citrus, vegetables
Held at Veterans Community Park, 1101 North Collier Blvd., Marco Island
Open November-April , Wednesday from 7am-2pm
More information? 239-642-0575
Enjoy a quick visit or spend a few hours at one of these Naples Farmers Markets…. You’ll be glad you did! If you've toured the markets in the area, here are a few more things to do in when visiting.
Where would you like to go next?
Naples Florida Sun Home > Things to do in Naples