Tips For Planning Naples Beach Weddings
Naples beach weddings! Tying the knot on a Naples beach with a glorious Gulf of Mexico
sunset as the backdrop, is the stuff dreams are made of!
Soft white sand on your feet, hand in hand with the love of your life, eye to eye, committing your love forever,
while the gentle surf washes in and the sultry sun sinks out of sight, painting the horizon
with all colors of the rainbow!
Naples weddings on the beach can be very elaborate or very simple.
Whether a large,
lavish beach wedding or a small intimate ceremony on the beach, Naples beach weddings
are becoming increasingly popular, and with good reason.
Why a Naples Wedding on the Beach?
The wonderful simplicity of a Naples beach wedding is what is so attractive to the many couples who opt to keep the romance and
intimacy in their wedding plans.
A quiet informal exchanging of vows, shared with a
few friends and family, on a pristine Naples beach by the light of a sensuous Southwest Florida
sunset, can create romantic moments and memories that will last a life time.
Countless Florida beach wedding ideas and options are available!
The Naples Florida beaches create such a perfect backdrop for beach wedding photos!
Naples Wedding Venues
There are plenty of wedding venues in Naples to choose from...churches, resorts, yacht
clubs, restaurants, state parks, private clubs or right on the beach.
If you've decided to keep your beach wedding budget to a minimum, you may wish to
completely eliminate a wedding reception.
The cost of a wedding venue for a reception can be expensive, driving up the cost of the wedding, along with various other rental fees, chair and table
rentals, food, bar tabs, table and venue decor expenses. However, some couples have their heart set on holding a reception at a special venue.
Popular Wedding Venues in Naples
--Rates, Reviews and Amenities
Edgewater Beach Hotel Naples
Ritz Carlton Naples
LaPlaya Beach & Golf Resort Naples
Naples Beach Hotel
Bellasera Hotel, Naples
Inn on Fifth
Naples Beach Wedding Important Information
- The best time to book Naples beach weddings is late afternoon or evening. Most folks pack up and leave the beach in the late afternoon, between about 4-6pm. Generally speaking, people on
the beach don't interfere with any special ceremonies or beach weddings.
- There is a fee for some beach locations, and a 'Special Use Permit' is required. Collier County residents fee, $30/hr. with a 3 hour maximum and non-Collier County residents, $160/hr, with a 3 hr. maximum.
A damage deposit of $50 is also due to Collier County, and is refundable, one month after the ceremony, as long as there is no clean up
of garbage and no damage. There can be extra charges for any damage.
- You must get permission and a permit to be married to hold a Naples beach wedding, on the beach by any of the waterfront resorts in Naples. Book as far in advance
as you're able. A deposit must be paid to secure your beach wedding location and date. Payment can be
made in person or mailed to Fleischmann Park Community Center, 1600 Fleischmann Blvd., Naples Florida, 34102.
Call 239-213-3020 and ask for
a copy of a 'Wedding Reservation Application' to be forwarded to you, or more details.
- No alcohol, open fires, grills or tiki torches allowed.
- Parking is allowed only in designated parking areas and there is no reserved parking. Due to the limiations of parking, be sure you and your
guests are willing to walk a distance, should parking close to your location, not be available.
- You must not block the beach or access to the beach.
- A maximum of 50 people for a beach ceremony.
- Tents, coverings, amplified music, or cooking on the premises requires another permit, a special event permit. Call 239-213-7120, for the Community Services
The rules and regulations are just common sense. The beaches of Naples, and all Florida beaches for that matter are public, so keep
in mind, the ceremony won't be private.
In the alternative, have a wedding planner make all of the arrangements for a beach location for you. If your wedding
in Naples is being held at a resort or venue, be sure to discuss the beach arrangements with them.
Most likely, the fees will be paid directly to the resort or venue wedding rep, and they'll take care
If you are considering a booking a beach wedding through a Naples resort, be prepared to pay a premium! Fees start around $2500, just to reserve the beach!
Naples Beach Weddings - Popular Ceremony Locations
Florida State Park Beach Weddings
- Lowdermilk Park- Beautiful banyan trees, a pond and lots of greenery which makes an
excellent backdrop for wedding photos. The beach can be crowded at this location, however it's
still doable. Parking for guests is available. A permit for a beach wedding is required.
- Beach at Seagate South- To get to the beach, you and your guests can walk the boardwalk, or ride
the free tram to the beach. This beach is much quieter and less populated than Lowdermilk Park.
There is no fee for holding a wedding in a state park, but there is a fee for each car entering the state park, of $8/car.
Delnor Wiggins and Lover's Key are a few Florida State Parks, near Naples FL,suitable for beach weddings.
Call 850-245-2157 for more information about holding a special event in a Florida State Park.
Beach Weddings in Florida
If you're planning a wedding in Naples or on any Florida beach, be sure you've got 'permission and clearance' to hold a ceremony. Florida beaches are public and the rules and regulations vary from county to county. Contact the county office where you're planning your beach wedding for more information.
More About Naples Weddings!
Naples Beach Weddings to Naples Florida Home Page