The Naples Beach Hotel
and Golf Club: Best of Class: Beachfront Hotel!
The Naples Beach Hotel: prime beach location, beach-view Sunset bar, on-site restaurants, private golf course & spa!
Why Choose the Naples Beach Hotel and Golf Resort?
1. Best beach front location. Close to so many things, including the Coastland Center Mall, drug store, restaurants, Downtown Naples, including 5th Ave. and 3rd Street S, nice walking distance to Naples Pier (about 1.25 miles)
A Naples Florida hotel extraordinaire! Of all the Naples Fl hotels, this one is MY personal pick for the best all-around beach hotel!
2. Clean and comfortable. All of the rooms and suites at the Naples Beach Hotel have been renovated. The layout is simple and practical and the décor is quite attractive.
3. 3 Pools. There are 3 pools to choose from, one being an ‘adult only’ pool. Lots of deck room, clean and well-maintained.
4. Perfect choice for Singles, Couples or Families. Kid-friendly resort.
5. Beachfront Bar. The Sunset Beach Bar is awesome. This beach bar faces the gorgeous Gulf of Mexico, so you can take in the stellar sunsets! Live entertainment on Sunday nights from 6-9 p.m.: the place really swings! Everyone is welcome to this weekly event. The bar is also open all day and into the evening, too.
6. Very quiet. For such a large resort, and so many people staying at this hotel, I was pleasantly surprised just how quiet it was at night. The walls must be very well insulated. I was impressed!
7. A Certified Participant in Florida’s Green Lodging Program. This Naples Florida hotel strives to conserve water, energy, reduce waste and emissions.
8. NO RESORT FEES! No extra, annoying hidden charges!
Amenities of This Choice Naples Florida Hotel
- Day Spa – Spa is in The Clubhouse. Features an extensive selection of luxurious spa treatments. I especially liked the ‘Sun Kissed Body Escape’, which included a body polish treatment, fresh fruit facial and an application of natural tanning lotion (for my white skin)!
- Restaurants – HB’s on the Gulf , Broadwell’s, The Everglades Room, and Sunset Beach Bar are restaurants on the premises. I especially liked the new patio bar/lunch café overlooking the Gulf of Mexico by the new pool!
- Lobby Café - The Seminole Store is conveniently located in the lobby, with optional outdoor seating. Offers fresh coffee, fresh baked goods, pizza, salads, sandwiches, snack items, drinks, wine, beer, books, newspapers, magazines and assorted other sundries. Open 6:30 a.m. to midnight.
Very handy for kids. Can charge on your room account.
- Lobby Bar - There’s a nice casual bar in the lobby. Live piano entertainment occasionally. (Open 5pm-11:00pm)
- Golf Course. Championship golf course: one of Naples original golf courses. Pro shop, lessons, golf school, warm-up range, short game area and putting green.
- Tennis. 6 Har-Tru courts @ Mary C. Watkins Tennis Center, on premises. Private lessons or clinics available. Pro shop.
- Parking. Lots of parking spaces and valet parking.
- Shops. The Golf Shop, The Spa Shop, The Tennis Shop and The Beach Store. Each has a nice display of gift items, sport clothing, and various products. I highly recommend the Spa Shop’s own brand of shampoo, conditioner and body wash. Awesome products.
- The Rooms. Guest rooms with 1 or 2 beds, suites with 1 bedroom and efficiency units are available. Large flat screen tv in living room and one in bedroom. Fridge is quite small, microwave, toaster, coffee maker, iron and ironing board, combination safe, very nice large bathroom & shower facilities. Comfy beds, nice bedding.
- Exercise Facilities. Located in the Clubhouse. Also yoga classes available on the beach.
- Kid's Program. Beach Klub 4 Kids program: FREE! 9am-3pm daily. Lunch & afternoon crafts included for a fee. Friday and Saturday nights, 6:30pm-9pm: dinner and a movie $15/child.
- Weddings & Receptions. Beautiful spot for a Naples beach wedding! Wedding packages available.
One of the Best Naples Beach Hotels!
There were a few things I particularly liked about this beach hotel in Naples Fl
- No hassle parking. There was valet parking available, but the valets weren’t constantly hassling me each and every time I entered and left the hotel. This is a problem at some hotels. There are lots of parking spots available at various locations around the resort, which were pretty handy for taking in luggage.
- Nice casual laid-back atmosphere. I really like the casual atmosphere at the Naples Beach Hotel. The resort is sophisticated but laid-back too. Just like I’d expect from a Naples Fl beachfront resort. I’ve stayed at many resorts with lots of marble and glorious stone décor. These resorts are really stunning, but seem rather stuffy and a bit uncomfortable, especially for a beachfront location. The warm wood décor and floor, the pleasant breeze blowing through, and the attractive design, made for a quite delightful and enchanting lobby at this resort.
- No surprise charges. There were no unknown or incidental charges on my bill upon check out. Very important to me.
- Beach location with beach bar. It is so great to be able to hit the beach running in the early morning for some exercise! I loved running to the Naples Pier. When I left my suite, I was on the beach in one minute.
I loved to see the beach and the Gulf waters from the pool deck too. It really feels so good,
relaxing in the pool oasis area, surrounded by the swaying palms, and being able to see the Gulf waters at the same time. It’s part of the sheer joy of a Florida beach vacation for me!
Always interesting sights and a great place to people watch on the beach, or from the Sunset Beach Bar. A perfect place to hang out on the beach.
Oldest Naples Florida Golf Resort
The Naples Beach Hotel golf course was originally built in the late 1920’s, making it the oldest golf course in the Naples Fl area. It has since been updated and improved.
This popular Florida golf resort boasts a beautiful on-premise golf course boasts a pro shop, golf school, warm-up range, short game area, and a 14,500 putting green.
Guests of the Naples Beach Hotel and Golf Club, have preferred booking preference and discounted rates. There are several golf vacation packages available, too.
A Perfect Naples Beach Vacation!
For the ultimate Naples Florida beach vacation for you, you and your partner, or you and your family, the Naples Beach Hotel is a superb choice.
Kick-back. Relax. And chill.
After all, that’s what we do BEST in Naples.
Have A Great Story About This Topic?
Do you have a great story about this? Share it!
Visitor Reviews of The Naples Beach Hotel
Click below to see contributions from other visitors to this page...
Return from Naples Beach Hotel to Naples Florida Hotels
Return from Naples Beach Hotel to Naples Florida Home Page