The Top 5 Beaches for Family Vacations in Florida
Family vacations in Florida. There's no better place than Florida, for the most awesome, best family beach vacations, anywhere!
Beach vacations in Florida have been popular since the '60's!
Families all over the U.S. and Canada, have been choosing the Florida beaches as their #1 beach vacation destination, for well over 50 years! Florida.
The top choice of so many families in North America, and world-wide, too!
Our Top Picks for Family Vacations in Florida!
Sanibel Island & Captiva Island
- Driving is an option. The fact that Florida is a 'doable' driving distance for many folks in the U.S., is a deciding factor, when choosing a tropical beach vacation spot with warm water! Driving is much less expensive than air-fare, especially for a family.
- Choice. Loads and loads of things to do and see in Florida, beaches, hotels, resorts, camping options and restaurants, in all price ranges, which cater to families on vacation. Florida is very kid and family-friendly!
- Free. The best things in Florida are free. Swimming, building a sand castle, shelling, playing on the beach, exploring the beaches, enjoying the beautiful scenery, picnics.... all at no charge! One of THE best reasons for family vacations in Florida!
- Gulf Coast location with awesome beaches for kids, as the waters are calm, without excessive wave action
- Relaxing for the parents as it is not an overly busy tourist area
- Inexpensive outdoor activities: shelling (World's Shelling Capital!), water fun and activities at the wonderful beaches , eco-destinations and natural attractions nearby such as Ding Darling, and mega-opportunities to explore the great outdoors!
- Hotel Deals in Sanibel and
Captiva Hotel Deals.
Cocoa Beach Florida
Key West FL
- One of the Florida east coast beaches, a very popular beach choice for a family vacation in Florida
- Central location in Florida. Disney is a 3/4 hour drive away. Close enough for a day or two of fun with Mickey, but also far enough away from Orlando's hype, to relax and kick-back, too!
- Several area attractions including the Kennedy Space Center, a must see Florida attraction. Also,Ron Jon's Surf Shop!
- Many economical choices of hotels in Cocoa Beach and restaurants, year-round
St. Pete Beach/Clearwater FL
- A South Florida beach: perfect choice for water sports especially snorkeling around the live reef, Dry Tortugas close by
- Several family friendly hotels to choose from
- Beaches and water sports are the main attraction
- Laid-back, fun spot for parents to relax, too, excellent choice for family vacations in Florida
Naples Florida and Marco Island FLA
Panama City Beach FL and Fort Myers Beach FL
- A Florida Gulf coast beach, relatively inexpensive choice of west Florida beach vacation spots
- Disney World is a 2 hour drive away, if you want the option to visit
- Desirable location on Florida's west coast, beautiful beaches
- Loads of attractions suitable for kids in the area and nearby, eg. Crystal River National Wildlife Refuge, Busch Gardens
- Plenty of natural attractions in the vicinity
- St. Pete Beach best hotel rates and
Clearwater top hotel deals.
Return from Family Vacations in Florida to Florida Vacation Ideas
Return from Family Vacations in FL to Naples Florida Home Page